Sunday, March 6, 2011

32 Weeks (and 1 day)



This pregnancy has been a little harder on my body than the other 2 have been. I won't get into details but I'm just a lot more uncomfortable this go around. Since I've had bigger babies (Taylor was 9 lb 1o oz and Brayden was 9 lb 15 oz a week early) the doctors have said they'd induce me a week early. The only problem is a week early is a Saturday and they won't do elective inductions on the weekend. I've decided that I'll take whatever I can get and Monday the 25th of April looks like the date! Yeah! So that's only 7 weeks away- I think I can make it! :)

***and don't mind the Christmas cards still up in our house- we love all of your pictures and letters! I promise they'll be coming down soon.

12 comments:

Gilbert Family said...

you are such a pro! you just have a comfy home for your babies! they just grow and grow! hope you are feeling better. take care!

Abbie Byers said...

You look great. Sorry to hear that this pregnancy has been harder. At least you have a date now and you can count down.

Chelsea said...

Congrats!! April 25th sounds like a great day to me!

Kara said...

You look amazing! Good luck with the induction. And don't feel bad about the Christmas cards, I just took ours down this week!

mj said...

love it!

Lisa and Mark said...

You look great!

Holly said...

Awesome! A light at the end of the tunnel!

Suz said...

I never even realized you had a blog! So glad I found it. Anyways you look amazing! I am so excited for you guys and this darling boy#3. If you need anything at all just let me know.
In the meantime- we've got to get together. Here's hoping for some park weather!

The Lovells said...

I hear you friend, this last pregnancy about did me in :) You look awesome! I hope you are having fun.

Ashley DeMille said...

I can't believe the baby is coming so soon! Probably not soon enough! Can't wait to see pictures

Jenny said...

Wow, for me, this pregnancy sure went fast!:) Now, for you, I'm sure that's an entirely different story, but ya know. Exciting!

Anna Lisa said...

You're ALL baby, Lori. Your exercise regime is sure working-that should really be beneficial for labor.
Love,MOM