Tuesday, January 10, 2012

11.24.11- Thanksgiving

Every year for the month of November we try and start our Thankful tree and add a few leaves (and this year pumpkins and acorns) with things we are thankful for to it each day. Here's how our's turned out this year.






For Thanksgiving we were lucky enough to have my sister, Amy and her little boy Rex come up for the week. We weren't all that exciting as Taylor had school a few days and Austin was sick the whole time- but it was SO nice to have them here with us!

 The cheeseball- one of my favorites!



 The turkey turned out pretty good and all the rest our spread was delicious. It was fun to be in the kitchen again with my sister.



Me and 'Rexy-boy' as Bray and I call him. He's the cutest little kid
and only 5 days younger than Austin so it's already been
decided they're going to be the best of friends.
*And of course I'm the favorite aunt... right Rex!?:)



2 comments:

Stacie Aho said...

Love all the posts!!! Austin is getting so adorable and big!! You look great- and I love your new boots. :) Miss you!!

Cassi said...

Looks like Thanksgiving went great. Good job pulling off a turkey!