Thursday, April 17, 2008

I've been meaning to post lately... and now it's been almost two weeks, sorry! Have you ever had one of those days where you have so much to do that you just sit down to decide a plan of attack and then never actually get up to do it? I have ALL these things that I need to get done, and I just feel like I'm going backwards and creating a mess behind me that I'll have to tack on to my list later...

Taylor and my project today was to sand a dresser for baby. I bought it for $22 and am going to refinish it to match the dresser I did for Taylor. Taylor has so many clothes that baby has no space, which means I can't put baby's clothes away yet because I don't have a space for them, so we just have to trip over the boxes for a little while longer! Taylor wanted to help... this was the best he came up with.

I'm having a baby in 18 days! It hit us really hard last night, adn therefore I couldn't fall asleep until 12:30 because I was thinking about all the things I needed to get done, which then overwhelmed me and carried into today. Hope you're more productive than I am, send your best wishes my way, we're kinda on the clock now!

Also coming soon... Matt took a half-day off of work to go swimming with Taylor and I at "mom-and-tot" day. There's some good pictures! I know you can't wait!

4 comments:

Annie said...

18 days! Crazy! I'm feeling the stress and I still have 1 1/2 months!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

Lant Family said...

Good Luck getting everything done. I am sure it will all work out for you. Plus you have Taylors help, doesn't everything seem to go faster with help from little ones--NOT!!

Ashley DeMille said...

Lori-
I am getting really excited for you! I am mostly excited for you to call me and tell me how much Taylor has grown. I swear Jaxon gained 20 lbs over night. Good luck!